Jalapeno Chimichurri - Beginner
This take on an old classic gives a little extra spice and flavor to your traditional chimichurri. It's incredibly fresh and goes amazing with a nice sliced medium rare steak. That's not the only thing you can put it on either. I love it with potatoes and grilled portobello mushrooms, but I'm sure there is more out there! You can store this in the fridge but always serve at room temp.
- 1 Cup Fresh Parsley
- 1 Shallot, chopped in 4s
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 3/4 Cup Olive Oil (You can use infused ones here too. Chili Garlic is a fav of mine)
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Summer Camp Sauces Jalapeno (Or more if you want!)
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the parsley, shallot, garlic, and oregano in a small food processor. Blend it until it is finely chopped. Note: If you over do it, it will be like a paste.
2. Put the mixture into a bowl and combine with the olive oil, red wine vinegar and Jalapeno sauce.
3. Let the mixture sit at room temp for at least 2 hours prior to serving. Add salt and pepper to taste.